Arkansas Extension Homemakers Council
Registration Deadline is end of day, May 17, 2019.
Any registrations made after that date will be assessed a $10.00 Late Fee.
To submit Milestone and Memorial names, please send to Melody Curtis, email@example.com. Or mail to: Melody Curtis
2301 South University Ave., Little Rock, AR 72204. Please include years of membership: 50- 60- or 70+ years. In addition to names, we need the members' districts and counties. Email or mail photos of decedents to Melody Curtis. Please note that, in lieu of mailing milestones and/or memorials, you may choose to enter them online at www.uaex.edu/ehc.
- Tour of Fordyce Bath House OR Garvan Woodland Gardens
- Early Bird Creative Skills Classes
- Opening Tea (Includes presentation of Milestone Awards and Scholarship Awards) begins at 1:00 p.m.
- Creative Skills Classes & Education Classes
- Bingo Night (Ballroom at Hotel Hot Springs)
- Board of Directors' Meeting
- Education Classes
- NEAFCS-AR Meeting (Family Consumer Science Agents) 10:00 to 11:30
- Awards Luncheon (Includes presentation of Awards and Recognition) 12:00 Noon
- Anything Goes Talent Show (Ballroom at Hotel Hot Springs
- Mini-Grant Award
- Recognition of Outgoing Directors
- District Director Installation -- 2019-2021
Creative Skills Classes
(Tuesday, June 4, 2019)
Please Note: these classes have capped attendance, once the class it full, registration will be shut down for that session. These sessions are NOT included in the regular registration price, each class has an additional fee unless otherwise noted on registration page.
**Classes that are followed by the indicator "(Early Session)" have a duplicate "(Late Session)" from 3:45 PM to 4:45 PM